Updated on 01st August, 2018
- In our websites, registered members are allowed to set up unique personal profiles with the objective of sharing his experience, problems etc. In order to ensure that the objectives of the site can be fulfilled to the satisfaction of its members, we request and display some personal information / profile information relating to one or more members to other members and visitors, which allows our users to identify each other and expand their knowledge. Members can change their personal information and/or profile information at any time. Kindly note that although most of the online services are offered for free and without any registration, users would require a “Mandatory Registration” to use ‘Forum’. Further, for commenting third-party verification like google, facebook, etc. is also provided.
- Any person below the age of 18 years is not allowed to comment on any post or page and does not allow to participate in forum.
- Please note that any video, image, comment or other content posted to the Forum of the Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information which is subject to this privacy notice.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT OUR USERS AND MEMBERS?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into the following general categories:
- User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for any purpose on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site. Furtehr, some of your information may be displayed to other user(s) of website. This information is shared with other user with an intention to provide a platform to discuss queries, etc. arise while participating in the discussion.
- Cookies information:
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Site may not function properly.
- DoubleClick DART cookies: We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Googles DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (interest based targeting). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses non personally identifiable information. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Log file information: When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear / transparent GIFs information: When you use the Site, we may employ “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users / members anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
� HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected, seen and used by others besides us. We cannot be and are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information. Your account name is displayed to other users / members when you upload videos or send messages through the Site and other users / members can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors. We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception viz. We will not use the information that we collect online from you while you are using the Site, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive promotional offers from us and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for direct mail or email marketing. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user / member preferences and trends.
WHEN WE DISCLOSES INFORMATION
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any law or to respond to a court order or an order from any governing body or statutory authority.
INVITATIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS TO NON-MEMBERS
- Site members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. The Site stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the friend’s list of the member sending the invitations, and also to send reminders of the invitations. The Site does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations, invitation reminders (up to three (3) per email address). Recipients of invitations from us may contact the Site to request the removal of their information from our database.
- Site members may also store email addresses of people they know in their internal address book and may also choose to send invitations and other communications to those addresses.
- You may prevent email invitations from us by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK”. Please note that the email must come from the account you wish to block.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS / MEMBERS
HOW YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
- We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the Services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Site; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services.
- Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the “Last Revised” date in the header of this agreement.
- We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed, within 15 working days of such receipt.
If site users have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Company Name: Mundhra Services Private Limited
Postal address: 123, Bangur Avenue, C Block, Kolkata 700055, West Bengal.
Website URL: https://taxpointindia.com