Updated on 29th June, 2018
THE PROVISIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE(s)
Accepting the Terms
- In order to use the Services (paid or free), you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for paid services at our website or using our website without creating an account for free services
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with us, or (b) you are not a resident of India.
Provision of the Services by us
- Service(s) inludes paid or free service
- Website is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which taxpointindia provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform ClearTax when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- In case of income tax return filing service, you agree to allow us to access your account at Income Tax Department website to submit your return and also allow to collect information like 26AS, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that while we may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by us at any time, at our discretion.
Use of the Services by you
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide other service, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information. In order to use our Services, you will need to provide your tax return information. You agree that any information you give to us will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the Kolkata jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) of any such breach.
If you file tax returns for another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. We will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us immediately
Privacy and your personal information
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Income Tax Return Correctness
We takes great care in ensuring the correctness of your Income Tax Return. There are strong test suites and professionals (internal and third party) who work hard on ensuring the correctness. However, we provides no guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your Income Tax Return. You are required to review your Income Tax Return for ensuring correctness. You will not hold us responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect Income Tax Return filing.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT TAXPOINTINDIA’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- IN PARTICULAR, TAXPOINTINDIA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- WE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND OUR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH
MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS
SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY
OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED,
COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS
OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH WE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE CLEARTAX WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH
- THE LIMITATIONS ON TAXPOINTINDIA’S LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Refunds & Cancellation
- Any services provided on our website, once sold cannot be refunded. Accordingly, no refund of sale consideration would be possible in any circumstances.
- Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. Please read the fine prints of each services before paying for it, it provides all the details about the services.
- However, if you are erroneously charged twice for the same transaction, the same will be refunded. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of payment and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
- You are solely responsible for the content including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) that you post on the Website, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. We do not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by us prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of us. We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members
- In order to access various features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another Member’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of us or others due to such unauthorized use. In consideration of your use of the Site and Services, you agree, where information is requested, to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and to maintain and update it promptly. You agree that if any information you provide is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may terminate your use of the Site and/or the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree not to transfer your use of or access to the Site or Services to any third party. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user name, including, without limitation, purchases. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all of the foregoing obligations.
- KINDLY NOTE THAT WE PROHIBITS PORNOGRAPHY ON ITS SITE. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Website and that you provide to other Users. Your profile must not include any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. STRINGENT PENAL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS WILL BE INITIATED AGAINST THOSE FOUND INDULGING IN ABOVE REFERRED ACTIVITIES. Any user or member who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and corrupt people who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it shall be strictly treated under the provision 67 of the Information Technology Act 2000 and as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes applicable in that scenario. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and we assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the services provided by us by any person, please contact us at email@example.com
- We reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (including private messages and comment) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the our Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of the Website if we determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to Website and/or its Users.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions (defined below).
- Use of and membership in the Website is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that your use of the Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- The Website including the services provided on the Website are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to us, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners and us. We reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
- IMPORTANT USAGE CONDITIONS AND RELATED PROVISIONS
- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, scandalous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements or solicitations of business:
- Impersonate another user. We do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. We does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and we will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. We also terminate a User’s access to its Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer (except in the case of pornographic content) is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice.
- In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in writing:a. A physical or electronic signature of a user authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalties of misrepresentation and other applicable laws, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that We are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold us, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the our services. We reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of us:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another user;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- provides any telephone numbers, addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;”phishing”
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- criminal or tortures activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any our page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to us;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- copying our code and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Website Members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
All rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise, without written permission of us.
Errors, omissions and/or discrepancies may not be fully ruled out in spite of best care to avoid them. The material is sold or exhibited subject to the condition that the course creator, publisher, designer and web-master neither severally nor jointly undertake any liability in respect of any damage, injury or loss caused to a purchaser or any person who so ever by reason of sale or exhibition. Anybody intending to purchase the any material or use any material of it as found in any public or private display is under obligation to subject himself to the jurisdiction of the deciding forum at Kolkata only in case of resulting from such purchase or use. Also, may it be please noted that anybody infringing the work in any way or shape shall do so at his loss or peril and render himself liable accordingly under the relevant law or laws.
The calculators are intended to provide illustrative examples based on stated assumptions and your inputs. Calculations are meant as estimates only and are not intended to be kept or used for any practical purpose. They are based on information from sources believed to be reliable and accurate and are not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. The calculators are not intended to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product, including a decision in relation to a particular benefit, fund, or strategy. User should consider obtaining advice from a professional before making any decision. Actual outcomes will depend on a range of factors outside the control of us. We expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility to any person who relies, or partially relies, upon anything done or omitted to be done by this service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- PAID SERVICES
Paid services provided by us is not transferable. Further, by accessing any paid services provided by this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully.
- We use our reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the website and service rendered by us.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the information contained in the website.
- We makes no warranty that the contents of this site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- We Reserve the right, at our discretion, from time to time to make changes to the information provided on the website service, or to alter the nature of the service.
- We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from your use of the these service.
- We will not guarantee the availability of the website or these service during maintenance of the website.
- We Will not be responsible for the site content provided by advertisers including product/service performance claims, advertisement and/or sales promotions is the sole responsibility of such advertisers and they alone shall be liable for all disputes and liabilities arising therefrom and we will in no way be responsible for it. we and its affiliates, associates, agents or employees shall not be liable, at any time for any damages (including, damages for loss of profits or loss of business) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act(s) or omission(s) a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site.
- We have compiled data from a variety of sources on this website and reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. We may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
- You are therefore advised to check the information provided to you through this website as any reliance that you place on the accuracy of that information is at your own risk.
2. Restriction on Use of the Our Service
- Users are permitted to read data and/or graphics from the site, for their personal and non-commercial use only. User agrees that no copies of these pages shall be saved to disk or to any other storage medium, in any circumstances. If user or any person found guilty, legal action shall be initiated against him. Further, access right given on payment basis is subject to other restriction(s) (like number of view or duration, etc.) imposed for particular course or quiz
- You may not integrate the site service into another internet/extranet except through our permission in writing from us. Unauthorised access, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in these site, re- production in any other manner, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action will be initiated against such users. You may not use automated scripts, software, spiders or any other automated means to perform searches on this website. Any attempt to extract or download significant amounts of data from this website or to compile a database from data obtained from this website is strictly forbidden. Please e-mail: email@example.com for more information about such access. You are only entitled to use the information provided on the website in responsible ways and this information may not be used in any malicious, illegal or anti-social activity. We reserve the right to suspend any accounts where a user has supplied us with a false information.
3. Intellectual Property
- The data and information contained on the website service, the software used to operate it and the trade marks, logos and other intellectual property used in connection with it are the property of us. No licence of any such intellectual property rights is granted to you as a result of your use of the our service.
4. Our Rights
- Send you e-mails relating to your registration, purchase and account, including site upgrades. Keep a log file of all searches and activities, which can be made available to data subjects and/or the law enforcement authorities.
6. Hyper Text Links to Third Party Sites
- We may provide, through this Site, links to Web sites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your sole risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We donot warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that taxpointindia.com or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of our.
7. Information Provided By Users
- You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this site shall become the property of us. No Transmissions shall be treated as confidential and proprietary and we shall be under no obligation with regard to such information and shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce or distribute it to others without restriction. We shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever. You further agree that we may use information about your demographics and use of this site in any manner. You agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. we does not solicit information from you for hosting on the website. Any information you send is sent so by you voluntarily and so we are not liable to pay you any consideration for hosting the information sent.
- In consideration of posting the information sent by users on our website or obtained through the means of a cookie or sent by users; Users undertake to indemnify us and keep it indemnified against all proceedings, claims, expenses and liabilities whatsoever which may be taken or made against or incurred by us or by reasons of the premises.
- All Product and Services marks contained herein that are not taxpointindia.com or taxpointindia.com marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or information do not, unless otherwise indicated, constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
10. Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Kolkata, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. We reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of us
- These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
11. For any issue or query